The ePlatform is a powerful 1-stop Sales Force Automation Tool. The system combines Customer Relationship Management (CRM) functionalities with a powerful Content Management (CMS). This helps keep all customer interactions from planning to execution to reporting in 1 easy-to-manage place.
The ePlatform system is available in 3 discrete configurations which can be installed on Users' laptops depending on their Roles. They are:
- Sales Representative - This is the most typical field configuration to be used by the field force.
- Sales Manager - This is identical in every way to the Sales Rep configuration with the additional functionality for a manager to be able to review data of all for all the Customers assigned to the all Reps reporting to him/her in addition to being able to look at his or her own Customers' data.
- Content Manager - This configuration is typically a head-office configuration where multiple content managers can correctly index and publish content that may be used by the Reps when interacting with customers.
Sales Representative / Manager Configurations
These configurations feature a number of elective modules that help users to perform the following functions:
- Tour Planning - This is where the individual Reps will plan out their work plan for the entire month ahead. The manager has the ability at this point to review the plan and suggest changes before the Tour Plan is finalized.
- Daily Calendar and Attendance Reporting - The daily calendar pulls up the plan for the day and allows the user to make change to the activities completed vs planned and then report those activities in order to be marked present for that work day.
- Customer Lists - The Customer Lists feature all the Customers organized and segmented by role. Detailed demographic information is managed internally within the system on each individual Customer. Additionally, an influence matrix is created where the the Customer's interaction and level of infulence over other Customers is tracked. E.g. A Doctor will be mapped with Chemists typically servicing that doctor's patients as well as Hospitals where he/she might be practicing.
- Retailing - Point-of-sale market data can be directly input into the system and referenced when planning interactions with Customers.
- Call Planning and Reporting - Each call with a Customer can be thoroughly planned with a review of past interactions as well as useful charts derived from Retailing data collected. Goals and Tasks for the Call can be set and reported on to help focus the thrust of communication along with other useful inputs such as the Detailing Aid to be used and Samples and Gifts if any planned to be shared.
- Presentation - A universal Presentation allows the rep to leverage from the entire product archive to use the most suitable presentation when communicating with Customers. Each Content intem is duly tagged with useful downloads, white papers and linkages to other related items within the Archive are also readily available via the unified Graphic Interface. The CMS also allows for easy adaptability when one needs to go off the planned script for the call.
- Customer Ranking - This module allows the team to classify and rank customers based on a customized ranking system that displays the current rank for that Customer along with helpful guidelines on key areas of focus to migrate the Customer up the value chain. Business opportunity gaps can also be defined here to help set realistic and achievable sales targets.
The Content Manager configuration allows for content to be indexed and shared company wide (including across divisions if required). Assets supported include all common presentation formats including but not restricted to Microsoft Office and Adobe.
Items are cross-referenced so that presenters can easily sedgeway between related items when communicating with customers without the embarassing pause that often accompanies switching from 1 file to the next on one's desktop.
Reference items can be shared across presentations to help manage the overall size of the Archve.
Useful Previews are available before content is published company-wide and successive are each managed separately in case a roll-back to an earlier version release is needed.